Practical Solutions to Improve HealthHealthMatters™ Program aims to engage community partners through training and education, research, and service learning to:
1. Identify organizational needs and capacity for health promotion.
2. Generate relevant questions and actively participate in developing and implementing research and service learning initiatives.
3. Apply research and service learning results for use in practical activities.
4. Connect with local community in cooperative experiences to promote health of people with DD.
5. Disseminate evidence-based health promotion products and trainings.
Please click to see our Brochure.
Initial development of this website was supported by Grant from Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development (NICHD), RC4HD066915. The contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of NICHD.